Elisir organic beekeeping specializes in the production of organic honey in the hills and mountains.
ORGANIC BEE POLLEN
Fresh bee pollen is a natural tonic. Store in the freezer at a temperature of -18°C. Pollen is one of the richest substances existing in nature. Considered by many to be one of the most perfect foods on earth in terms of a complete range of nutrients, it is presented as a food very rich in elements essential to the body and therefore to life because it provides what may temporarily be lacking. Each pollen grain contains: water, proteins, sugars, lipids, mineral salts, vitamins especially of group B, Vitamins A, C, D, E, K, PP, enzymes. Countless beneficial effects of pollen on humans:
- Fights vitamin deficiencies
- Strengthens the immune system
- Fights fatigue and stress
- Improve intellectual functions
- Antioxidant properties
- Fights free radicals
- It has a stimulating action on the metabolism
- Beneficial for the intestinal flora
- t acts as a natural antibiotic preventing and contrasting flu states
- Fight anemia
The recommended amount is approximately 15-20 g per day for an adult and 5-10 g for a child for a duration of 1 to 3 months.
Pickup only in the company, upon agreement with the contacts indicated at the bottom or on contact us page.